|Organization Name:||Tooliedotter Press LLC|
|Address:||PO Box 3008|
|City, State, Zip:||Bellevue WA 98009-3008|
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- No information on consumers who merely browse our Web page.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
The information we collect:
- Is used for internal review and is then discarded.
- Is used to improve the content of our Web page.
- Is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site.
- Is used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- May be sold to a successor entity only in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change respecting the Web site.
With respect to cookies:
- We record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit.
- We record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent by our company.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. If requested, we will be sure your name is removed from our lists.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please provide us with your name and phone number. If requested, we will be sure your name is removed from our lists.
With respect to Ad Servers, to try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically, we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward .
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address, or calling us at the above telephone number.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security:
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local consumer protection office.